Direct cremation funeral plan from £2012
Guaranteed funeral plan from £3378
- It is possible to take the financial burden away from your family by taking out a pre-paid funeral with us because once paid for, ALL of the funeral costs are guaranteed to be covered, however long you live.
Whatever your personal circumstances, we can provide a Funeral Plan which suits you.
- Plan paid in one lump sum
- Plan paid over 12 months interest free
- Spread the cost over as much as 30 years (depending on your age
- Fixed monthly payments (over 50’s) We are happy to advise you no matter what type of plan you choose and we will take the stress out of the form filling for you if you would like us to.
- Decide what you want included in your plan
- Decide how you want to pay
- Contact us and we will do the rest for you
There are several ways to purchase a plan…
About our plans…We provide tailored funeral arrangements that can be relied upon. We do so by providing you with a guarantee that they we deliver our services, no matter how far into the future on the terms agreed today ensuring that your arrangements are fully protected against any changes to the company or to general financial circumstances.
Why choose a Funeral Plan now?…
- Consideration for loved ones
- A guaranteed cost of Funeral Director Services
- Financial security – your money is placed in trust and is therefore 100% safe
- value for money
- Unlike most plans, all third party fees are guaranteed
Why choose a plan from Finch & Sons…
- We are a small family owned and run funeral service who put the families we care for first
- We offer free, no obligation advice on all aspects of funeral plans
- We are proud to be members of SAIF which is your guarantee of our high standards
- We are flexible and can tailor your plan to suit you
- We have ultimate control over pricing so our plans are the most affordable – compare our plan prices and quality of service
- You can rest assured that your family will be receive the best possible care when the time comes
- All monies are held in trust by Golden Leaves Trust which means it is totally safe, even if we were to cease trading